Top 5 List
On your next visit to Caesars Head State Park, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park.
- Visit the breathtaking Caesars Head Overlook high atop the dramatic Blue Ridge Escarpment.
- Watch as the mighty migrating raptors soar during Hawk Watch, Sept.1 - Nov. 30, each year.
- Hike to Raven Cliff Falls and stand in awe as it plunges 420 feet to the mountain cove below.
- Submerse yourself in a natural bouquet of wildflowers on a springtime hike.
- Backpack to one of 24 backcountry campsites and spend the night under the stars.
© Copyright 2013. South Carolina Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism. All Rights Reserved