Top 5 List
On your next visit to Hunting Island make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park.
1. Visit the historic Hunting Island Lighthouse and climb to the top.
2. Walk the beach and look for sharks' teeth and other shells, and enjoy a sunrise.
3. Visit the Nature Center where there are aquariums and other live animal exhibits.
4. Visit the Marsh Boardwalk, the best place in the Lowcountry to watch the sunset.
5. Walk or bike on part or all of our 8 miles of newly-refurbished trails through the maritime forest and along the lagoon.