Top 5 List
On your next trip to Musgrove Mill
, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park
1. Take Battlefield Trail to the revolutionary battlefield's edge and view the Patriot line from the British perspective.
2. Experience the legend of Mary Musgrove and Horseshoe Robinson by searching for the "cave" behind Horseshoe Falls.
3. Tour the interpretive center and shoulder one of the display muskets.
4. Press the red button on the center's battle exhibit to learn abou the bloody struggle of August 19, 1780.
5. View the scenic shoals on the Enoree River from both the Laurens and Spartanburg county sides of the park.