Top 5 List
On your next visit to Oconee State Park, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park
1. Grab your partner and do-si-do! Enjoy bluegrass music and square dancing Friday nights from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
2. Take a flying leap off the high dive or go for a spin in a pedal boat during the warm summer season.
3. Visit in the cool winter months and reel in a trout from our stocked lake.
4. There's only one state park with a mini-golf course, and this is it. Challenge the family and go home a champ!
5. Few trails in South Carolina are as beautiful spring and fall as the Tamassee Knob Trail, so be sure to take a hike!