Top 5 List
On your next visit to Redcliffe Plantation
, make sure you print and take along this list of the five things you must do at the park
1. Step into the pages of American history when you visit Redcliffe's fully-furnished 1859 Greek Revival style mansion.
2. Explore the exhibits and hear stories from more than a century ago while touring the carefully-preserved slave quarters and stables.
3. Stroll down historic Magnolia Lane where 155-year-old Magnolia trees create a breathtaking canopy high above this charming pathway.
4. Relax and catch a breeze on the mansion's front porch.
5. Explore the stunning landscape including the centuries-old trees and seasonal heirloom garden that grace this 369-acre treasure.